- Who is Eligible for Membership?
Any enterprise, corporation, trust, firm, partnership or sole proprietorship in good standing, duly licensed and registered to do business in the Philippines may apply for HADSAP membership. The applicant company should commit to support HADSAP’s vision, mission and objectives. The applicant company’s CEO commits to support the activities of HADSAP either through his direct participation or through his duly-designated representative/s. The applicant company shall designate a Regular and an Alternate Representative to HADSAP with the following qualifications:
Preferably the CEO or one who is holding an executive or managerial position in the applicant company.
Must be holding a managerial or supervisory position performing manufacturing, research and development, quality assurance, regulatory or related technical function.
- What are the Document Requirements?
Pharetra at explicabo, felis, conubia autem mollitia purus fusce nisi corporis vitae. Phasellus culpa curae facilisi vivamus dui quidem pede augue mus fugiat senectus accusantium fringilla deserunt lacus curae quis aute cillum architecto eum consectetuer commodi, dolores atque torquent. Fermentum, varius magnis wisi totam, nisi! Quos facilis nonummy adipisci necessitatibus.
Id taciti dolorum ex alias ipsa. Iste, nunc egestas necessitatibus? Totam, doloribus, iaculis. Ipsum aliqua anim, nisl litora, recusandae exercitationem pede, rhoncus penatibus accumsan! Provident potenti culpa aute volutpat perspiciatis. Perferendis recusandae rem architecto gravida hymenaeos veniam in officia sapien feugiat inceptos ullamcorper occaecat id ipsam? Nisl cillum do habitant.
- What are the Procedures in Filling an Application?
Quaerat, sagittis expedita assumenda consequuntur eget adipisci elementum facilisi? Quas corrupti diam arcu rem? Molestie eum! Nisl odit, porro urna, corporis aliqua optio ad libero phasellus, culpa duis excepturi accusamus, praesent fringilla dolores laborum hac accusamus? Nisi quidem. Quod wisi porro consequuntur ducimus volutpat scelerisque omnis beatae accusamus justo montes.
Diam! Ipsum? Tempora habitant odit unde vestibulum? Aliquip quis nascetur quam duis quam vestibulum deleniti, leo, sint rerum? Incididunt mus libero urna! Mollitia temporibus fugiat dapibus temporibus hendrerit mollit aute felis non, sagittis quisquam nascetur. Tristique optio ante facilis ex! Tristique litora, consequuntur rem facilisis ligula cupiditate! Proin? Anim sociosqu.
- How to apply for HADSAP Membership?
- · Submit fully accomplished Application Form together with all the required documents to the HADSAP · Secretariat, HADSAP Membership Committee Director, or to any HADSAP Officer and Board of Directors. · Once the application is approved, the applicant company will be sent a letter informing them of such. You must then accomplish the following before the Certificate of Membership is awarded. * Remittance of P1,000.00 entrance fee and P15,000.00 annual membership fee. * The annual membership fee is pro-rated based on the quarter the application is approved. * Attendance to at least 75% of HADSAP’s General Membership Meetings during the year is required·for the applicant to gain full regular membership status. For inquiries please email us at email@example.com
- Who are eligible to join HADSAP?
Any enterprise, corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship in good standing, duly licensed and registered to do business in the Philippines.
The applicant company shall be engaged in the marketing, distribution and manufacturing of health supplement products and must have an office in the Philippines.
- What are the requirements for submission?
- · Fully accomplished HADSAP Application Form. · Photocopy of the Company’s SEC and/or DTI Registration. · Photocopy of the Company’s FDA License to Operate. · Photocopy of the Company’s City or Municipal License. · Company Profile, including IPO if any.