HADSAP is an active member of the ASEAN Alliance of Health Supplement Associations (AAHSA), the federation of health supplement associations in ASEAN. It is also a proud member and affiliate of the International Alliance of Dietary Supplements Association (IADSA), the global federation of health supplements association composed of 59 member associations.
Who are eligible to join HADSAP?
Any enterprise, corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship in good standing, duly licensed and·registered to do business in the Philippines.
The applicant company shall be engaged in the marketing, distribution and manufacturing of health·supplement products and must have an office in the Philippines.
What are the requirements for submission?
- Fully accomplished HADSAP Application Form.
- Photocopy of the Company’s SEC and/or DTI Registration.
- Photocopy of the Company’s FDA License to Operate.
- Photocopy of the Company’s City or Municipal License.
- Company Profile, including IPO if any.
How to apply for HADSAP Membership?
- Submit fully accomplished Application Form together with all the required documents to the HADSAP
- Secretariat, HADSAP Membership Committee Director, or to any HADSAP Officer and Board of Directors.
- Once the application is approved, the applicant company will be sent a letter informing them of such.
You must then accomplish the following before the Certificate of Membership is awarded.
* Remittance of P1,000.00 entrance fee and P15,000.00 annual membership fee.
* The annual membership fee is pro-rated based on the quarter the application is approved.
* Attendance to at least 75% of HADSAP’s General Membership Meetings during the year is required·for the applicant to gain full regular membership status.
For·inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org